ILLiad Maintenance: Saturday morning, November 22, 2014 (starting at 2:00 AM Eastern), for a few hours.
To get started click on the link above, login with your Holy Cross account information, create an ILLiad user account, then click on the links to the left to order items. Anything ordered prior to you creating an account in ILLiad will be under the old system and not trackable via ILLiad.
All items can be requested via this system, no need to differentiate Science requests.
ILLiad Interlibrary Loan system
ILLiad allows you to:
- Check the status of your orders.
- Request renewals of your items.
- Check your due dates.
- Receive and download PDFs of articles directly from your ILLiad account.
- You may get your articles more quickly through Electronic Delivery.
- With ILLiad, it is easier to submit your interlibrary loan requests because you enter your name, address, email and phone into the system only once, at the time of your first request.
Please contact Eileen Cravedi, Head of Access & Discovery Services, with questions. 508-793-2672 or email@example.com