The Mentor Program for ALANA, International & Passport Students
Among the experiences that define a truly exceptional academic experience for students are those in which students have a broad group of mentors to help them explore the academic landscape.
Be a Part of the Mentor Program and . . .
- Make your transition from high school to college a smoother and more enriching one.
- Broaden your possibilities for achieving academic success beyond the classroom
- Discover a broad group of Mentors to help you explore the academic landscape more successfully.
- Develop lasting friendships
- Take advantage of the rich network that is available at Holy Cross
- Become connected
If you are a current Peer Mentor and want to reapply for next year, please fill out our returning mentor application.
Returning Peer Mentors are also eligible to apply for the Peer Mentor Assistant (PMA). This position is ideal for a student who wants to further hone their mentoring skills, while also taking on additional programtic responsibilities. Peer Mentors who are interested in becoming the PMA should contact the Co-Directors.