Holy Cross is committed to fostering a vibrant scholarly and creative academic community on campus, both as an end in itself and as a way to guarantee that students are introduced to the most current and innovative concepts in their chosen fields of study.
Faculty members take periodic paid leaves to pursue their individual research goals, and they win research awards from federal and private agencies as well as from the College's own funds to support their projects. The fruits of their work take the form of presentations at conferences around the world, books for both scholarly and general audiences, articles in national and international journals, exhibits in galleries and museums, and performances from Worcester to Bali.
Students contribute in countless ways to this facet of the College's academic mission and increasingly achieve formal recognition for their work, collaborating as co-authors of papers and making presentations at national meetings in their chosen fields of study.
- Faculty News
- A Celebration of Faculty Scholarship - 2014 (PDF)
- A Celebration of Faculty Scholarship - 2013 (PDF)
- A Celebration of Faculty Scholarship - 2012 (PDF)
- A Celebration of Faculty Scholarship - 2010 (PDF)
- Academic Conference Program 2014 (PDF)
- Academic Conference Program 2013 (PDF)
- Academic Conference Program 2012 (PDF)
- Academic Conference Program 2011 (PDF)
- Celebrating Science
- Summer Research Symposia
- Office of Sponsored Research
- Office of Distinguished Fellowships and Graduate Studies
- Science Coordinator
- Center for Teaching
- Faculty Development